Pink & Yellow Media - Blog Edition
I finally realized that creating a blog for our company would probably be a good idea. People are always asking us what we are up to and we don't always have time to update our website. At the same time I need a place where I can share all the interesting information about design I stumble across on the web. Putting it on our website just wouldn't work so a blog is the perfect sollution. On this blog you will find updates on our current and upcoming projects, links to anything design, photography or videography related I find interesting enough to share, some comments on whatever is going on on the web and whatever else I feel like writing about.
For those curious about how I got this blog to look the way it does:
The layout is based on Dan Cederholm's TicTac (Blueberry) - one of the standard layouts on Blogger.com . This new look was achieved by creating new graphics and making alterations to the layout script.
Enjoy your visit and come back often. We'll make a valiant effort to update this blog as frequently as possible.
For more information on Pink & Yellow Media visit our website at www.pinkandyellow.com
For those curious about how I got this blog to look the way it does:
The layout is based on Dan Cederholm's TicTac (Blueberry) - one of the standard layouts on Blogger.com . This new look was achieved by creating new graphics and making alterations to the layout script.
Enjoy your visit and come back often. We'll make a valiant effort to update this blog as frequently as possible.
For more information on Pink & Yellow Media visit our website at www.pinkandyellow.com



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home